Valuation and Taxation
At LEI, we understand that revenue generated from land and property taxes can provide national and local governments with an important source of funding for investments in infrastructure and services. LEI supports the development of valuation systems that provide fair, affordable and transparent valuations to all land holders.
We offer services associated with:
- Property valuation and taxation
- Tax mapping
- Local government revenue collection, and
- Mass appraisal and municipal finance.
LEI can assist with:
- Valuation standards development
- Valuation guidelines and procedures establishment
- Valuation information systems development (advising on software and systems development), and
- Designing the legal and regulatory frameworks necessary to support efficient, transparent and equitable valuations.
In Lao PDR, LEI introduced a transparent manual and computer-based Valuation Information System which provided the government with a 450% increase in revenue over a five-year period.
We offer a range of services that includes, developing valuation standards; establishing valuation guidelines and procedures; developing valuation information systems - advising on software and systems development; designing the legal and regulatory frameworks necessary to provide for efficient, transparent and equitable valuations.
In Lao Land Equity introduced a transparent manual and computer based Valuation Information System which provided the Government with a 450% increase in revenue over a 5 year period.